The general public is hereby informed that the minimum cut-off mark for admission into ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina is 140 for 2021/2022 session.
The College hereby invites candidates who chose the College as FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 140, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal to apply for Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the College.
Method of Application
1. Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
2. Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
3. Put your UTME Number to verify
4. Make payment
5. Fill the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The date of the interview will be indicated on the Slip.
1. The Portal will be opened for application on Thursday, 2nd September, 2021.
2. Closing Date for the application is Friday 17th September, 2021