- Ever alone without company?
- I sat down the lane off my house, a cold morning in a refreshened air with swirling breeze hovering through and the squeaky sound of birds chirping fill the entire area as a cloud of different thoughts and ideas rovers through my mind
- Could this be as a result of the thrilling incident that happened the night before? Paving my way through life's engaging hurdles and strife, and to think that I would keep up with the same, each passing day. But I expect the very best, keep my hopes high and brood my thinking's to perfection
- I will say and think sane, straight and positive to get myself up the peak
- As so they say "The secret to advancements in life lies the ability to say the right kind of words "