Manhattanville College, USA is rewarding students of high academic achievement regardless of their financial need for a scholarship opportunity. The funding program will provide $ 21,000 for students, and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $ 21,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at the Manhattanville College for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councilor and one from a teacher), and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission to the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for an undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
The funding program will provide $ 21,000 for students, and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree.