Hertie School – Germany is offering the New Perspectives Scholarship to students in the natural sciences or engineering who wish to combine their previous training with the tools and knowledge necessary for effective policymaking in all sectors or careers in the international arena.
- University or Provider: Hertie School
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: 34,500 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in available for the Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs or Master of Data Science for Public Policy for the Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs or Master of Data Science for Public Policy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must apply for an undergraduate degree at the university. After being registered, candidates can complete a standard application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit curriculum vitae, copies of previous exam certificates, copies of your certificates from German universities and write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following: Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic records to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
Hertie School will provide one fully-funded position worth 34,500 euros to the successful students.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021