Angus Nicholson Honours International Scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr. Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $7,500 per annum
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree coursework in Science (Honours), Medical Science, and Health Science.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have an outstanding academic record in science
- Have a demonstrated passion for his or her chosen field of Science.
- Provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Application Process: To be considered for the award applicants must:
1) Apply by written letter to email@example.com setting out one’s passion for science and one’s academic achievements.
2) The applicant must also organise two references from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, one must submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.
For more information, click here.